SUI Airdrop: How To Create A SUI Wallet, Claim Free Tokens & Mint NFT
What is SUI?
SUI (pronounced “swee”) is a PoS-powered Layer 1 blockchain being developed by Mysten Labs (Glenn, 2022). This brief SUI airdrop guide will show you how to create and mint SUI NFTs.
How to create a SUI wallet?
- Add SUI wallet to your Chrome – https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/sui-wallet/opcgpfmipidbgpenhmajoajpbobppdi
- Click Get Started to create a SUI Wallet
- Click Create a new wallet
- Set up your password.
- Wallet Created Successfully. Copy and keep your RECOVER PHRASE safe, which is the only way to recover your wallet. DO NOT share it with anyone else.
- Currently, SUI is in the process of developing. Click Request DevNet SUI Tokens.
- Read more requesting SUI tokens articles as below.
How to claim free SUI tokens from the faucet?
- Open the Bluemove Faucet page on the Chrome Web Store – https://sui.bluemove.net
- Connect your SUI Wallet
- Click SUI Faucet
How to mint your own SUI NFT?
- Open your SUI Wallet
- Click APPs – Mint An NFT.
- Tips: The more you interact with SUI, the higher chance you could get tokens.
- Create NFTs: create Name, Description and Image url
- Tips: Not all image urls can fit in here, but ipfs:// works.
- Open ipfs.pics and upload an image. Copy and paste the link into the Image url.
- NFT successfully created.
- Click NFTs to check your NFTs you have created.
Video tutorial on SUI Airdrop
This is a step-by-step tutorial by Crypto University – your Crypto trading advisor. Find more free trading courses on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-gyO24a9no&t=434s
Glenn, R. (2022, November 11). Everything You Need to Know About the Sui Blockchain. beincrypto. Retrieved January 2, 2023, from https://beincrypto.com/learn/sui-blockchain/