CU Women’s Course
Additional Information :
This course will simplify the basic principles of cryptocurrency by introducing you to some tools and equipping you with the knowledge and resources you need to get started on your own cryptocurrency journey.
Duration: This course has no duration. Students can complete it over any period of time.
Format: A short series of video presentations with a thorough explanation of the main concepts of cryptocurrency, as well as step-by-step guides on how to get started.
As a result of doing this course, you will be able to:
- Define what blockchain technology is, and how it applies to cryptocurrency
- Be clear on the difference between Bitcoin and Altcoins
- Identify which cryptocurrency wallet works best for you
- Know about the various tools and resources available to grow your cryptocurrency
- Manage your risk and control your expectations
- Take further steps to advance your journey in cryptocurrency